I have come across plenty of IPTV apps, and among them, I found Eternal TV IPTV as the best. So, by using this IPTV app for a month, I found this as the best IPTV service. Also, the Eternal TV IPTV will give the massive discount to the users. Usually, the 1C hosting price is 5$, now 5C Hosting for Only $10 (1month). Every month there are many offers available for the Eternal TV users.
I am using this app for one month, and enjoy watching all the live tv channels. There are more than 2000+ tv channels with Video on demand (VOD) option. You can enjoy all the tv channels in various English, Spanish, Latino, and Asian countries. The basic plan of the Eternal TV apk is 5$ for one connection, 8$ for three connections, and 10$ for 5 links.
Download the Eternal TV IPTV On FireStick/Fire TV, Android TV Box
The Eternal TV IPTV is an android app, and it can run on FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, & Android Phones. You can use this Eternal IPTV app on various devices with your activation code. It depends on connections bought by you. Recently, I used the Shack TV & Kodi Solutions IPTV too. Each of these has their importance. When compared to the pricing, the Eternal TV apk is far better than the Shack TV & Kodi Solutions.
While using the IPTV service, it is better to buy the package for a month rather than buying for three months. I usually follow the above method while utilizing any IPTV service. I haven’t seen such a big offer from any of the IPTV service till now. Eternal TV app comes with the EPG (Electronic program guide), this option is helpful to know current playing channels.
Further, there are plenty of categories available in the Live TV section. The categories of Eternal TV app are Regionals, USA-Premium, Kids, NFL, Sports, EPL Games, NBA, NHL, Music Vid, Indian, 24/7, Arabic, CA, Latin, Spain, Portuguese, Filipino, French, Thai, and Adult XXX. Furthermore, you can see many tv channels in those categories. By the way, the Eternal free trial option is available for this app.
Essential points about the Eternal TV IPTV
There is enormous registration request coming for the Eternal TV, so hurry up to buy the Eternal TV IPTV app. If your registration is not successful, or if you see out of stock message, then, you go back and try again.
Before knowing the installation steps, let me tell some necessary information about Eternal TV. Soon after the registration, you will get the two sets of usernames and passwords. Among the two Within, one set is used for the online account portal of Eternal TV, and the other one is useful or IPTV service on the app.
You don’t need to save your passwords as you will get all the details through the mail. In case, if you don’t receive the e-mail from the Eternal.tv developers, then it will be helpful to you. In this article, I will explain the installation process of the Eternal TV IPTV for FireStick & Android TV Box.
Steps to download the Eternal TV IPTV On FireStick/Fire TV
- Before using the Eternal TV IPTV on your FireStick, you have to register for Eternal.TV account.
- After registering the account, you can proceed further.
- Click the settings option.
- Now, you can click the device icon.
- After clicking the device, the next step is to click the about option.
- You need to click the “developer options.”
- Make sure to turn on the “ADB Debugging.”
- For the Fire TV users, you have to turn on the “USB Debugging.”
- In the next step enable the “Apps From unknown sources.”
- So, with the help of a mouse, move to the home screen.
- On the home screen, you can see the magnifying glass, click it.
- Now search for the downloader app.
- You can see the appropriate Downloader app, hit the downloader icon.
- Now press on the download button.
- Immediately the downloader app starts downloading.
- Within few seconds you will complete downloading the downloader app, click and open the downloader app.
- To download the Eternal TV app 2018, enter this URL (troypoint.com/etv) and hit the Go button.
- Automatically the download process of the Eternal TV IPTV apk starts.
- Now, install the Eternal IPTV app 2018.
- To view the channels of the Eternal TV app, click the open button.
- Fill the login credentials and enjoy your streaming.
Steps to Install the Eternal TV on the Kodi Platform
- The primary level is to launch & run the Kodi.
- Further, click the settings button.
- After that, you have to go with the system settings.
- Over the Add-ons menu there is an unknown source, enable it.
- With the remote go to the system page.
- Now, click the “file manager” followed by the “Add Sources.”
- Click the <None> option.
- Enter the given URL http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/, click OK.
- Now you have to go to the Kodi home screen, so for that, click the back button twice or thrice.
- Click the Add-ons menu item.
- Further, on the top left of the page, there is an “Add-ons heading.” Under the “Add-ons heading” there is an “open box,” click it.
- From the Zip File click the install icon.
- Earlier you have given the media source name as repo, click it.
- Also, click the repository.misfitmods.zip file.
- Now, you have to wait for a message (MisFit Mods Repo) to appear on the screen.
- From Repository click the install icon.
- Also, you have to click the Misfit Mods via Repository.
- Now, move further and click the Video Add-ons.
- So, there you have to select the Eternal IPTV.
- Finally, the Eternal TV Add-on is installed.
Download the Eternal TV For Android Devices (Smartphone & Tablets)
Eternal TV is a World Class IPTV service for all the television users. This IPTV app is not limited for the single country, and you will channel of various nations.
- Primarily, you have to download the Eternal IPTV App.
- It is an APK file, before installing you need to do small changes on the device.
- Visit the settings option, click the “Lock Screen & Security button.”
- Enable the Unknown Sources by moving the toggle from left to right.
- If you have done these steps earlier, then ignore it.
- After enabling it, go to the storage location and click the apk file of eternaltv.net app.
- In the next step, you have to click the install button.
The Process of Installing Eternal IPTV on Android TV Box
Installing the Eternal TV on the Android TV Box is much more comfortable.
- Firstly, turn on the Android TV.
- Now, you need the Chrome Browser on your Android Smart TV.
- Click the Chrome Browser and enter the URL http://troypoint.com/etv, press enter.
- Eternal TV app starts downloading by itself.
- After downloading install the Eternal TV app 2018.
- Enter your username & password for logging in.
I have been using the Eternal TV apk for past one month. I am happy with the performance of the Eternal IPTV app. If you have any doubt, then the Eternal TV has 24/7 email support and chat support.
Many IPTVs are right in their perspective. In this challenging world, we have to use the best IPTV service by considering all the points. So to experience the fastest hosting service, you need the Eternal TV.
Lastly, the Eternal TV services are one of the fastest cable services. Try this app for a month for just 5$, investing the 5$ is worth for the Eternal IPTV app. Still having doubts? Then ask below, thank you.